- 29 inch wheels help you roll over the obstacles in the trail
- Hand built 4-inch travel 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame is light and durable
- Rocks ox Monarch R rear shock and SR Sun tour 100mm fork handle trail obstacles
- Shimano Altus 3x9-speed drivetrain with SR Sun tour cranks provides reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes help you stop on a dime
Your new Diamondback will arrive partially assembled. You’ll get the chance to use a little elbow grease and learn how your new bike works without having to start from the ground up. Still, we understand that building a bike is a process. Assembly times vary with experience. You’ll be riding in anywhere from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes).
Available in small, medium and large. See Amazon website for fit guide.